Here are the stories of UCI Interns while in DC for the summer. Talking about their job, experiences, places they went and, most importantly, things they will always remember. It is here that you hear the interns' voice. They are being real, and they are sharing with your their world for this short period of time.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Guess Who I Met????

Today I was able to meet Ralph Nadar. I was in his office building and I met one of my bosses there and she introduced me to him. I mean, I felt special. I went to a fundraiser held by my job that was honoring Phil Donahue and I didn't get to meet Ralph then because everyone was all around him. But I finally did.

Also, my job had invited Kenneth Feinberg to discuss his latest findings that was released in the New York Times. It was a great talk and it was extremely interesting. I am doing some research on executive compensation, so it goes hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment